Sunday, June 05, 2005

I sent out a mass e-mail to co-workers concerning maintaining their license. It had the Why, How, When, Where, How Much and How To Get Reimbursed all in about 6 neat little sentences. It included links. I get a call from a seemingly nice guy. He's seems like a nice guy but, he has a W '04 sticker on his car.

He says "I got an e-mail about my license. I need to know what to do to maintain it."

Me- OK. What didn't you understand?

GOP member- Well, what am I supposed to do?

Me- You got the e-mail?

Disaster Monkey Lover- Yeah, I just didn't under...stand ... uhh....

Me- Would you like me to read the e-mail to you?

GOPidiot- Yeah. I guess I saw the subject but didn't read the e-mail.

Well that explains just about everything that has happened in the last 5 or 6 years then. Thank you Dickwad. Now I understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment