Tuesday, May 18, 2004

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm having a lot of trouble with this blog. I can't get to it most of the time. Sometimes, if I play with the w's, like right now I'm here because I eliminated all but one of the w's in the address. I expect to have some time in a couple of weeks and will seriously look at setting up shop somewhere else then.
I also expect to have some time to read this summer, something besides blogs. I'd love some suggestions, it's been so long. I like literary fiction. I want one or two good, current political books. I don't like autobiographies. If someone could channel Jane Austen and have her pen about 50 more books to comfort me when it's time to sleep, I'd appreciate it.

While I'm here, here's another good description of GW I found at StarFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment