Tuesday, May 04, 2004

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm in a really bad mood. I heard a guy saying, "Well I tell you what, I'm not votin' for that damn Kerry, that's for sure." today and several people were just a'noddin their heads in agreeement. I smiled my brightest, gave him a sweet little "I'm harmless" wink and asked "What is it, specifically, you don't like about Kerry, Hon?" And I got the same goddamn answer I 've gotten everytime I've asked, "I don't know, I just don't like the guy." That's the scariest thing I've ever heard. What's my defense against that?
Someone point me to a good source of answers for every accusation the gop has made against Kerry. I'm going to start making up flyers and leave them lying around. Maybe one on all the lies and backroom bullshit the bushies have been getting away with too. Cute litttle animal pictures to suck them in. If I could just tie in cockfighting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment