Sunday, March 27, 2005

A meme for MeMe from EllenEllen

You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?

I want to be Pride and Predjudice.


Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

Probably more than one but the one that comes to mind is Gilbert Grape.

The last book you bought is:
Go Dog Go
Vincent knows it by heart and anticipates his hug for "Bundle up, so you don't freeze."



The last book you read:

Aside from "Where the Wild Things Are" and "The Rainbow Fish", I read "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night"

What are you currently reading?

Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell

Five books you would take to a deserted island:
One huge book on how to survive on a deserted island.
The Collected Works of Jane Austen
There are so many books about what a shit Bush is but, I think Lies and the Lying Liars that Tell Them because I could laugh and be glad I'm on a deserted Island.
The Shipping News (I can read it over and over)
The collected Harry Potter Books because I've never read them

Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 people) and why?
I don't know 3 people with blogs that haven't already done this so maybe Jess will answer it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment