Thursday, November 11, 2004

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Janis has a nice story, complete with Donkey's and Fire.
A couple of nights ago, it was thundering and lightning. I had my grandson and the power went out. I had him in one arm and feeling along the walls to get to the flashlight with the other, and he was just giggling away. Thought I was putting on a great show for him.
A few weeks earlier I showed him an animated hippo (linked from Daisy) singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" and it terrified him! I've never seen him afraid of anything else. I can't even hum "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" without getting wary looks now.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:08 AM

    Oh no! Could you give him a big kiss, tell him I'm sorry and will try and find some nice non-hippo links soon.

    ReplyDelete