Thursday, February 17, 2005

I feel like I'm being rude when I don't post for a while.
When I'm unable to keep up with reading all of y'all's blogs, not only do I feel rude but, bereft.
So, sorry if I'm being rude, here's my excuse.
First the baby had his first illness. I've never mentioned how incredibly healthy his 1st year has been because I didn't want to jinx it, but now that he's had the stomach virus (and my superstitions, amazingly, had nothing to do with it) it's safe to talk.
I was always bad about having sympathy illness with my kids but after being puked and pooped on for two days, I got this for real. His mother got sick too and pretty soon Roger, my husband, was the only man standing. What a trooper. For 48 hours I only saw him when he came in to get himself another clean shirt.
Everyone is OK now but I have a mountain of work and 66!!! pairs of sandals to make!
So talk amongst yourselves.
I'll be working to Al Franken and falling asleep to the Daily Show and I'll be back when I dig my way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment