Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

What a pain, what a load of pressure these things are. I totally forgot this year. When people were leaving the office Friday they started saying "Have a happy Mother's Day" I was goin "Yeah, you too." even to the men. Then all of a sudden I was like "What? Wait. Wha.., moth.., no.., arghh." So, I haven't gotten a hold of my mom yet so I still have all that grovelling to look forward too. I feel bad because I'm supposed to be a good kid.
Speaking of good kids

Having a popsicle to balance out all those brussel sprouts he eats. Seriously, I grind up steamed Brussel Sprouts and mix them with whatever else I'm grinding up for him, spagetti, stew, chicken soup, and then I freeze it in ice cube trays. 30 seconds in the microwave, lunch. And he eats a lot of brussel sprouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment