Tuesday, February 17, 2004

How is it possible that Daisy has never seen Steel Magnolias!? Of the movies on her list, I've never seen Romauld et Juliette or Shirley Valentine. Well, AI, I fell asleep every time I tried to watch it. It got me thinking about the great characters in Steel Magnolias and what great names they had.
Truvey: "In a good shoe, I wear a size six, but a seven feels so good, I buy a size eight."
Ouiser(pronounced Weeza): "I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood for the past 40 years!"
Clairee: "Well you know what they say: If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!"
I really need a name for myself so I might just borrow one of theirs. I love M'lynn but we all know (except for Daisy) what happened to M'lynn so I can't take that one.
I could be B'lynn or D'lynn. P'lynn?
I was Ma Kettle when I first got on the internet (way back in '91) but that was just to keep the pervs away. There are not so many pervs as there used to be.
So help me pick a name.
iwtbad just isn't working.





No comments:

Post a Comment