Thursday, January 27, 2005

I actually love reading other people's meme's. They're interesting if I like the people.
Ricky sent me this one.

1. Total amount of music files on your computer: Not much. I use the laptop to download music and I'm pretty good about deleting it after I burn a CD.

2. The last CD you bought was: We pay for Morpheus so I pretty much make my own. The one I'm listening to now has
Nelly-Country grammar, Ride Wit Me ,E.I
The Staple Singers-I'll Take You There
Janet Jackson-Love You Down
A couple of Jackson 5's
Percy Sledge-Bring it on Home to Me
Shaggy- Mr Lover
Tone Loc- Funky Cold Medina, Wild Thing
Jefferson Airplane- White Rabbit
Enya-Ebudae, Book of Days
Simon and Garfunkel- Feelin' Groovy

If there's a theme I'm not inclined to figure out what it is. I did buy the soundtrack from "Garden State" for my daughter, does that count?


3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message? Zombie by The Cranberries. It expresses my feelings about 51% of the voters in this country quite well.

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
I don't listen often to the first two but they're for my son and daughter respectively;
1."I'll Stand By You", Chrissy Hynde
2."Bridge Over Troubled Water", Simon and Garfunkel
3."Kiss", Prince-It just never fails to light my fire.
"You don't have to be rich
to be by girl.
You don't have to be cool
to rule my world.
Ain't no particular sign
I'm more com-pat-a-ble with.
I just want your extra time and your......
Kiss."

4. "Man in the Mirror", Michael Jackson-It reminds me something I need to be reminded and it makes me dance. No jokes about Michael and changing the man in the mirror please. It's too easy and too sad.

5. "Southern Cross", Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young. I don't know, it lifts me. It carries me.


5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why? Daisy. She's probably already done it but I missed it, and Mary, to get to know her better. The 3rd will go to who ever claims it.

No comments:

Post a Comment