Monday, April 05, 2004


CONTEST WITH MOVEON.ORG by Al Franken
It’s my honor to team up with MoveOn.org, which I am told has made use of the Internet to great effect. While I myself do not have an Internet, my son does, and he says you guys are terrific.

Here’s the deal. My job is rhetorical jiu-jitsu: I take the words of right-wing jerks, and I use those words to heap scorn and ridicule upon them. It’s what I do. And I need your help. These guys say so many stupid and dishonest things every day that no one man possibly can sift through all of them. I need you to be my eyes and ears, so that no right-wing ideologue can ever again safely traffic in distortion and calumny.

Yea, I say unto thee. Let the flaming sword of justice rain down blows upon them, that they may rue the day when this contest was announced.

Click here to submit. We’ll put the best stuff on the air, and send the winner a signed book. Signed by me. Al Franken.

The future of our nation rests in your hands. Good luck!


This contest was created for you Ricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment